Except picking up an engagement ring, wedding ring. Wedding photography plays a significant role in your big day. Compared with other seasons, summer is full of enthusiasm and scorching sun. Because you don’t have to worry about the temperature being too low, changing clothes will make you catch a cold. But the high temperature in summer will always bring some small troubles to taking wedding photos. The following tips may help you avoid these troubles.
For Your Location
Sunlight streamed into the jungle, casting dappled shadows on the ground; The bright green leaves are swaying in the wind, and your beautiful bride is looking like a fairy in the forest.
Since it is summer, how can there be less seaside? It’s joyful for the newlyweds to run and play in the sea and sand with bare feet. However, if you choose to take your wedding photos at the seaside, you’d better take them at dusk in the afternoon. Not only is the temperature more comfortable, but you can also earn the red sunset sea and other romantic backgrounds.
The swimming pool is the coolest place in summer, and it is also the most relaxing and playful to have a wedding party. You could have the most intimate contact with cool water, enjoy the happiest time in leisure and comfort, splashing water on each other, so wonderful and invigorating.
For Your Makeup
In summer, the skin secretes more oil, which is a major killer of beauty makeup. Therefore, you must do a good job of oil control before makeup. To make the makeup smooth, you can also make a moisturizing mask in advance. When applying makeup, you may choose a liquid foundation with lower oil content. And use a powder brush and lightly brush a layer.
If you choose to take wedding photos outdoors, light makeup is fine. After all, the summer location scenes are colorful and beautiful, and heavy makeup is out of place in the location shooting. And heave makeup is easier to take off in the hot summer.
You’d better choose waterproof type makeup products to maintain lasting makeup. If you sweat, do not wipe with your hands. Instead, take a clean cotton pad and press it gently, and then ask the makeup artist to help you fix your makeup.
For Your Wedding Dress
- If your wedding is held in the auditorium, the wedding dress needs to be solemn and elegant. This wedding dress style is generally satin design, and the style can be tube top, U-neck, V-neck, or open back. The skirt is in a mopping arc shape, simple and generous, without excessive decoration and processing. At the same time, the bride’s veil is mainly easy, usually longer. And there will be a red carpet from the door to the steps, so you do not need to worry about the train of the wedding dress getting dirty.
- If your wedding is held at the seaside, the wedding dress should be light and flexible. The style is generally a short skirt with a mid-high waistline. Short wedding dresses should use thin satin as the base to make the clothes stiff and stylish as a whole. The hemline can be embellished with sequins, pearls, diamonds or crystals, making the whole flexible and cute. Sometimes designers will also add lace and tulle elements, and then the hazy gauze skirt is flying with the sea breeze, romantic and beautiful.
- Sleep. Get enough sleep the night before and the temperature of the air conditioner should not be adjusted too low. Otherwise, the outdoor temperature difference is too large, and the photographer will easily feel tired during the shooting process.
- Hairstyle. It is best to keep simple and natural hairstyling if you take wedding photos outdoors, especially for beach photography. Otherwise, the sea breeze can easily blow away the well-maintained shapes so that they need to be constantly trimmed.
- Skin protection. If you are taking wedding photos outdoors, you must apply sunscreen before shooting and frequently reapply during shooting. Otherwise, wearing a thin wedding dress, the skin will be sunburned after a day.
- Band-aid. In summer, because the dress is relatively thin, you may be scratched by thorny weeds or branches when shooting, so a few band-aids are also essential.